I am excited to join forces with Lisa Thompson this Fall for our first retreat at her gorgeous spot in Mexico!
We will dance in the jungle, explore hidden cenotes (underground swimming holes and caves), relax at the beach, and eat the amazing local cuisine together! Akumal, Mayan for place of turtles, is a beautiful beachside town that sits quietly between the bustling city of Playa del Carmen and the yoga mecca of Tulum.
We arrive on November 6. Dance and enjoy November 7 through the 10, leave November 11 TH
- 5 night's stay in a modern, detached single family home across from the Caribbean Sea
Each home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms: King bed, Queen bed, 2 win beds (private room upon request, extra fee - please inquire)
- Breakfast and Lunch each day of dance
- Transportation to and from Cancun Airport
- Group Dinner on last night
- Optional planned activities (Tulum, Playa del Carmen, ruins, cenotes)
- Four hours of dance classes together each morning and afternoon
with Tika Morgan and guest teacher Ori Osoria, joining us from Havana, Cuba
Classes include :
- Tika: Dance Fusion, Salsa Fusion, The Silvestre Dance Technique, Samba Fusion, Reggaeton Fusion,
- Ori: Salsa Suelta, Cuban Folkloric, Rumba, Oricha, Reggaeton Cubano (private salsa casino classes will be available with Ori for an extra fee)
Enquire via email for pricing and details!
Details, questions, cost and deposit please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Lisa's website to see more ZENAZUL.COM